Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vegas Family

Adam just went to the Temple that night to get ready for his mission. He was so excited and had a really good spirit about him. It was so fun to see him.
Aunt Julie and Uncle Rob! How cute. They were so nice to let us crash at their house while there for a couple days. We even went swimming at a friends pool.
After the temple, almost all of my Mom's brothers and sisters and Gigi and Clark came to Julie's for a celebration bar-b-que and played games. It had been a while since I had seen my cousins. I am the oldest grandchild on that side, and then it is Anne and David, so they are all quite younger than me. I couldn't believe how grown up they all were, and so cute! I am starting to feel my age!
The Chauncey boys-Tate, Tanner, and Trey, plus Austin and Allison and Dakota!

No comments: